[B-Greek] Signatures

Carl W. Conrad cwconrad at artsci.wustl.edu
Fri Jul 27 19:09:49 EDT 2007

Actually, we have changed the protocol regarding signature; so long
as the "From" header indicates the sender's real name -- is not a
single name or a pseudonym, the signature file isn't necessary. FAQ
(http://www.ibiblio.org/bgreek/faq.html):

"Signatures: If your email address does not contain your real full
name, please use a signature that provides at least your name.
Signatures may also include your location, academic affiliation, or a
web page. Signatures should not include comments that might be seen
as provocative, sectarian, or political."

Carl W. Conrad
Co-Chair, B-Greek List