[B-Greek] How to Self-Study Attic Greek?

James Spinti JSpinti at Eisenbrauns.com
Mon Jul 16 14:17:00 EDT 2007

As someone who has tutored students using Crosby & Schaeffer, and taught from Chase & Phillips, I can only echo Carl's recommendations: The JACT series is excellent. Yes, it has its shortcomings, but it is far superior to any other Classical Greek introductory grammar available right now.

Carl, I, for one, would be interested in your supplementary material.

My .02 denarii worth,
James

James Spinti
Marketing Director, Book Sales Division