[B-Greek] Greek Vocabulary help

Ken Penner ken.penner at acadiau.ca
Mon Jul 16 09:45:26 EDT 2007

The permanent URL is in my signature below. The Greek uses legacy encoding (the Achille font).
If you have Bible software such as Logos or BibleWorks, I believe they can produce vocabulary lists as well.

Ken M. Penner, Ph.D. (McMaster)
Acadia/Greek&Hebrew
Greek, Hebrew, Aramaic vocabulary memorization software:
http://purl.org/net/kmpenner/flash