[B-Greek] Hebrew/Greek internet parsing resource?

Jim West jwest at highland.net
Thu Nov 16 21:34:22 EST 2006

Better than an interlinear (heaven forfend that anyone would suggest use
of one of those things) is Zack Hubert's online resource-

http://zhubert.com/bible

You simply place your cursor over the word that's giving you fits and
viola, up pops the definition and the location (or the parsing- I
suppose the term you use depends on which you learned).

Jim

--
Jim West, ThD

http://web.infoave.net/~jwest  -- Biblical Studies Resources