[B-Greek] salt

thebodyofjesusthenazoraion at juno.com thebodyofjesusthenazoraion at juno.com
Mon Jul 4 13:32:16 EDT 2005

NAU 50•Joh• 21:3 Simon Peter said to them, "I am going fishing." They said to him, "We will also come with you." They went out and got into the boat; and that night they caught nothing.
why use the word fishing? it is not Ichthus or opspran? It is hals or salt they were salters. We are called to be salters of men not fishers of men. I do not kill and eat the people I bring to Christ. I salt them
eva