[B-greek] The New B-Greek Server

Jonathan Robie jonathan.robie at datadirect-technologies.com
Sun Jan 26 14:27:20 EST 2003

We are changing the server software used for the B-Greek mailing list, and
have subscribed all current members of B-Greek to the new server. The main
thing that will change is the email address. In the future, please send
posts intended for the list to the following address:

	b-greek at lists.ibiblio.org

You can subscribe or unsubscribe, change your settings, or find the link to
the archives from the following page: