Text file of Greek Lexicon?

Peter Kirby kirby at earthlink.net
Wed Jan 15 11:30:03 EST 2003

On Tuesday 14 January 2003 11:45 am, Matthew E. Ferris wrote:
> Does anyone know of where I might get a Greek Lexicon (Thayer, whatever,
> any is better than nothing) in a text file? I know several Bible study
> programs include the lexicon - but I am interested in JUST the text file.

Hello,

I have two such files that were on my hard drive:

http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/strongs.txt
http://www.earlychristianwritings.com/thayers.txt

These are ephemeral links, so download the files to your computer.

--
Peter Kirby (Student at Fullerton College, CA)
8:26am up 1:40, Mandrake Linux 9.0, kernel 2.4.19-16mdk on AMD Athlon 750