Good books

Mark Bahr koine at mail.ev1.net
Wed May 8 16:14:02 EDT 2002

I'm presently on an assigment from the professor I assist to comb
through the shelves of the college library and recommend works to
add to our shelves dealing with any area of NT Greek.  If anyone
has a book or two they would recommend (appropriate for
undergraduate or Master's students), it would be much
appreciated.  I've already compiled my own list, but I want to be
as thorough as possible.  I hope this is appropriate to the list.

Mark Bahr
Graduate Assistant in Greek and New Testament
The Criswell College
Dallas, TX
koine at ev1.net

Sent via the EV1 webmail system at mail.ev1.net