Ward Powers' Grammar

One of the McKays musicke at ozemail.com.au
Sat Sep 8 06:09:03 EDT 2001

Matthew, I think Ward could help you here.
Also, I think it would be in extremely poor taste to photocopy a book which
the author generously gave you for free!

And, because a book is out of print does not mean it is out of copyright.

And, here is a source, if Ward can't help you:
http://orders.koorong.com.au/cgi/search.exe?action=details&isbn=187610600X
David McKay
musicke at ozemail.com.au
http://members.ozemail.com.au/~musicke