2Pet 3:6 DI' hWV

c stirling bartholomew cc.constantine at worldnet.att.net
Sun Sep 2 23:46:32 EDT 2001

on 9/2/01 1:02 PM, Thomas J. Kraus wrote:

> Hope this is good for anything at all!?

Thomas,

I printed your post and have already spent over two hours studying the
problem in light of your excellent analysis. It will probably take me a day
or two to sort through this however. One reason is that using 2Pet 1:4 to
help explain 2Pet 3:6 is like elucidating an enigma with a conundrum. I have
not yet mastered the 2Pet 1:3-4 riddle.

I am going to keep looking at this and will at some point attempt to respond
on list but wanted to let you know that I truly appreciate your taking the
time to offer us your insights on this matter.

Thank you very much,

Clay

--
Clayton Stirling Bartholomew