Multiple Subject and Verb Agreement

Harry W. Jones hjbluebird at aol.com
Sun Oct 28 18:36:03 EST 2001

Dear B-Greekers,

I have had a chance to check out wheither or not NP and (M/F)P
subjects take plural verbs and have found evidence that they do. For
example,

Matt. 22:4  MP KAI NP takes a plural verb.

Mark 3:28  NP KAI FP takes a plural verb.

Luke 9:58   takes a plural verb FP KAI NP.

Acts 3:7      FP KAI NP takes a plural verb.

Rev. 19:4    MP KAI NP takes a plural verb.

It's nice to find out that I was right.

Best Regards,
Harry Jones