Help

Bill Barton phos at prodigy.net
Sun Aug 6 01:12:35 EDT 2000

Charles Pfahler wrote:

CP>While flipping through the beginning pages of my GNT I happened to
notice that there is an uncial located somewhere in Dayton, OH. It is coded
as Uncial 0206 and dated as being a 4th Century manuscript. I really want
to see this document if it is available for viewing. I have been searching
the
internet trying to find its whereabouts and have had no success. Would
anyone have a clue as to where I could find it? Thanks>

The Nestle Aland GNT says 0206 is located at United Theological Seminary;
designated P. Oxy. 1353, and that it contains 1 Peter 5:5-13.

Bill Barton