Linguistics pages

Mark O'Brien markus at upnaway.com
Wed Nov 24 08:21:25 EST 1999

I also imagine the SIL site <http://www.sil.org> would have some stuff too.

M.

At 01:55 PM 11/23/99 -0500, you wrote:
>At 06:41 PM 11/23/99 +0000, J.K. Aitken wrote:
>>Dear B-greekers,
>>
>>  Does anyone know of any webpages that have linguistics databases for
>>articles and books? Since we have some for biblical, theological and
>>classical studies, there must be some out there. I have only found ones
>>for computer language programming. I am particularly interested in
>>semantcis, pragmatics and syntax blbiographies.
>
>Try the following as starting points for information on Linguistics (as
>opposed to languages):
>
>The Linguist List:      http://www.linguistlist.org/
>Human Languages Page http://www.june29.com/HLP/
>On
>Yahoo:
>http://dir.yahoo.com/Social_Science/Linguistics_and_Human_Languages/
>
>For dictionaries and grammars for a variety of languages, I like Robert
>Beard's pages:
>
>Dictionaries:   http://www.facstaff.bucknell.edu/rbeard/diction.html
>Grammars:       http://www.facstaff.bucknell.edu/rbeard/grammars.html
>
>Hope this helps!
>
>Jonathan
>--
>Jonathan Robie
>R&D Fellow, Software AG
>Jonathan.Robie at SoftwareAG-USA.com
>
>---
>B-Greek home page: http://sunsite.unc.edu/bgreek
>You are currently subscribed to b-greek as: markus at upnaway.com
$subst('Email.Unsub')

-----
Revd. Mark B. O'Brien
Assoc. Pastor, Subiaco Church of Christ, Western Australia
Lecturer in Biblical Studies, South Perth Christian College
                 (Sydney College of Divinity), Western Australia

markus at upnaway.com
-----
"I can only please one person per day.  Today is not your day.
   Tomorrow isn't looking good either." -- Dilbert