Greek courses

Mark Goodacre M.S.GOODACRE at bham.ac.uk
Mon Jul 19 12:45:11 EDT 1999

On 19 Jul 99, at 15:08, Pete Phillips wrote:

> I have been using McNair to teach a basic NT Greek course here at Cliff
> but I am getting a little fed up with it.  It just doesn't seem to work -
> perhaps because I don't teach it right.  But I am looking out for any
> advice on Greek courses I could get hold for September and the new
> academic year.  Do people still use Dobson or what?  The local University
> use Athenaze a Classical course apparently.  Any advocates for
this?

Call me old-fashioned but I still used Wenham for reasons explained
in my EvQ article reproduced at:

http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre/wenham.htm

Someone ought to do an update of Wenham, though, just as W. re-
wrote Nunn.

All the best

Mark
Dr Mark Goodacre                mailto:M.S.Goodacre at bham.ac.uk
  Dept of Theology                tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham     fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham  B15 2TT  United Kingdom

http://www.bham.ac.uk/theology/goodacre
   The New Testament Gateway
   Mark Without Q