Book query--ANRW

Mark Goodacre M.S.GOODACRE at bham.ac.uk
Wed Jan 13 11:14:33 EST 1999

I must admit that I have often found it pretty useful.  It is generally
regarded as a matter of great prestige to be asked to write a section for ANRW.
Treatments of given subjects are often seen to be authoritative.  There is
quite alot of Biblical and biblical-related material there.  I think it is a
post-graduate resource, though, and only remember beginning to use it when
doing post-graduate research.  It has an index that can be searched on the web
at:

http://www.uky.edu/ArtsSciences/Classics/biblio/anrw.html

It is fast and a few attempts on selected topics might give some idea of
contents.

I hope that this is of some help

Mark
Dr Mark Goodacre                mailto:M.S.Goodacre at bham.ac.uk
  Dept of Theology                tel: +44 121 414 7512
  University of Birmingham     fax: +44 121 414 6866
  Birmingham  B15 2TT  United Kingdom