[acawiki-general] Fwd: [Wiki-research-l] WikiPapers: all the literature about wikis compiled in a... wiki

Jodi Schneider jschneider at pobox.com
Sat Feb 4 14:40:27 EST 2012

Maybe somebody has time to test interchange between AcaWiki and wikipapers
[1] using RDF/SMW?

We should receive all their summaries and send anything tagged wiki or
Wikipedia on AcaWiki. Their data model is in the message below -- first
step is to look at our data model and see what should map to what.

-Jodi

[1] http://wikipapers.referata.com/wiki/List_of_publications