[XOM-interest] Parsing large element content in streaming mode

Elliotte Rusty Harold elharo at ibiblio.org
Mon Nov 22 05:18:00 EST 2010

Doesn't sound like you're missing anything. I suspect your use case is
just extreme enough that you maybe hitting some genuine limitations.

XML encryption is something I've thought about exploring for XOM. Can
you describe ina little more detail what methods you'd need to make
this work? I.e. if there's one method or two extra methods on Node or
Element or NodeFactory or some such that would make your job easier
then maybe I can add them. Though if you really need the possibility
to put gigabytes of text in one text node, that's going to require
somewhat more major surgery. Perhaps not impossible but not trivial.

--
Elliotte Rusty Harold
elharo at ibiblio.org