[TypicalGirls] Raincoats in Brooklyn Sep 16

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Fri Sep 2 16:39:16 EDT 2011

> > Personally I'm conflicted as I have been asked to shoot the Williamsburg
> > Fashion Show the same night.
>
> I don't see any conflict there.. but maybe you've seen the Raincoats
> before already..

Well yes, I have shot them twice recently, but both could be improved on and
I am very fond.

I'm the "official" WFW videographer and have shot every single one since it
started. There will be plenty of amateur video of the Raincoats, probably
little of WFW.

My criteria in such situations is always, who really needs the help? In this
case the struggling designers more than the band, I would think.

Joly MacFie  218 565 9365 Skype:punkcast
WWWhatsup NYC - http://wwwhatsup.com