[TypicalGirls] La Brune et Moi

Lisa Garrett lisajgarrett at gmail.com
Mon Feb 26 21:56:30 EST 2007

So I got so inspired by the La Brune et Moi posts awhile back, that I
decided to sign up for a screening!
Here's the early scoops:

La Brune et Moi in Brooklyn!
Saturday, March 31
7:30 and 10pm
MonkeytownHQ
58 N 3rd (btn Wythe and Kent)
Brooklyn, NY
$5 + $10 food/drink minimum

About Monkeytown:
In the front, there's a non-performance dining room and bar, while our back
dining room has:
- 4 screens
- communal setting
- 6.1 surround sound
- intimate capacity: 32 We have created a permanent space that privileges
video art, short films, feature-length films and documentaries, outside
traditional galleries, movie theaters, museums, or clubs. We will also host
live music, dance and other original performance.

We serve experimental cuisine and classic dishes from a country that doesn't
exist. Every cuisine and every ingredient are in play. The laboratory is
open.

And you all know about the film. Hope to see some of you there! I'll post
more info later.
Best,
Lisa