Stay Free! wants your fast food experiences

Carrie McLaren carrie at stayfreemagazine.org
Tue Oct 23 01:09:11 EDT 2001

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL FRIENDS, LOVED ONES, C0-WORKERS

Hello. For the upcoming issue of Stay Free!, we are looking for
anecdotes along the lines of the following: Ever had any unusual or
disturbing experiences at a fast food chain? If so, please jot down
your story and email it to the address below. (odd is good, although
just plain poignant, or revealingly mundane, will work.) Responses
can be anywhere from 2 sentences to 3-4 paragraphs, but should have
some basis in reality.

Send to ----> stay.free at verizon.net

We'll send you a copy of the magazine when it's out if we use your
story. (woo woo!)

Here are 2 past Stay Free "polls" to give you an idea of the format:

"Ever Been Fired?"
http://www.stayfreemagazine.org/archives/17/fired.html

"What do you do with your ex's stuff?"
http://www.stayfreemagazine.org/archives/16/breakups.html

thank you thank you,
carrie mclaren

PLEASE FORWARD TO ALL WRITERS, DRUMMERS, AND FINE YOUNG MEN