[SM-Discuss] Leaving for Good.

David Brown dmlb2000 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 20:36:28 EST 2008

Over the past couple of years I've realized that my priorities have
changed. I've not had enough time to put into Source Mage that its
demanded and I just don't have the energy to continue being in my
current position in Source Mage. I've been one of the people
responsible for having a short quorum on the last election and I'm
guilty of missing several elections before that.  I've gotten to the
point where I understand a lot about other distributions and how
they've solved various problems and reinventing the wheel in Source
Mage is getting tired.

Say what you want about how legitimate my excuses are, its very plain
and simple, If you have the passion for doing something you'll
continue to make time to do it. I've lost the passion somewhere and
I'd rather not continue to pretend like I still have it.

Thanks for teaching me about Linux.

- David Brown