[SM-Discuss] SMGL Wiki Search Plugin for FireFox

Juuso Alasuutari iuso at sourcemage.org
Fri Jun 9 14:03:14 EDT 2006

On Friday 09 June 2006 18:37, Matthew Clark wrote:
> In case anyone is interested:
>
> Some of you may already be aware that I have written a search plugin for
> FireFox which will allow a user to search our Wiki using the search bar.

Sounds good. I don't use Firefox myself, one reason being that in Konqueror I
can add new search engines simply by typing in the search URL. But that's
enough advertising already - I wanted to ask if you could write FF plugins
also for Bugzilla word and bug number searches. I find them helpful, and I
assume FF users would notice the same.

--
        Juuso Alasuutari
[[ Source Mage GNU/Linux ]]