[SM-Discuss] ISO generation [back on-topic]

Eric Sandall eric at sandall.us
Thu Jan 27 13:24:57 EST 2005

On Thu, 27 Jan 2005, Andrew wrote:
<snip>
> David is modularizing the installer (smgl.install), aka "the menu",
> which is distinct from the iso generator(s) that karsten/benoit are
> working on (which includes the installer). Just want to make sure we
> dont get confused.

Correct, but it's still a modification of code that currently mostly
works, so I was wanting to minimize the number of changes that go into
stable at one time. ;)

-sandalle

--
Eric Sandall                     |  Source Mage GNU/Linux Developer
eric at sandall.us                  |  http://www.sourcemage.org/