[SM-Commit] GIT changes to master grimoire by David Kowis (416b5efbc1fb174d0084b3cd9291803996343033)
pilot at beernabeer.com
Thu Oct 26 22:21:02 EDT 2006
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
On Thu, 26 Oct 2006 14:40:00 -0500
David Kowis <scm at mail.sourcemage.org> wrote:
> GIT changes to master grimoire by David Kowis
> <dkowis at melchiah.shlrm.org>:
> collab/subversion/CONFIGURE | 3 ---
> collab/subversion/DEPENDS | 10 ++--------
> collab/subversion/HISTORY | 4 ++++
> 3 files changed, 6 insertions(+), 11 deletions(-)
> New commits:
> commit 416b5efbc1fb174d0084b3cd9291803996343033
> Author: David Kowis <dkowis at shlrm.org>
> Commit: David Kowis <dkowis at melchiah.shlrm.org>
> removed dependency on apr0 and aprutil0 for perl bindings.
> It works! alley_cat and I verified it :)
As with many things apr and subversion, this is still broke for me and
I suspect will be broke for many other as in the bug. I have been
looking at this for some time and find many references to CPPFLAGS
beings a problem here, so every one's system can react different to
this. I set this because it was the most universal way to get this not
Here is a message that talks similar:
/usr/local/apache222/include/apr.h:270: error: syntax error
This implies that you're not passing the correct CFLAGS for the APR
headers. apr-1-config --cflags will show them to you, although if
you're building with apxs they should already be included for you.
Actually this problem normally from missing the CPPFLAGS.
use: apr-1-config --cppflags --cflags
Also I noticed in the gentoo ebuild they use this:
append-flags `/usr/bin/apr-config --cppflags`
I tried many combinations of using these ideas in the subversion build
and still couldn't get perl bindings to build with apr0. Robin aslo
has other problems that I don't see that he has written bugs on and I
suspect it all boils down to this.
Anyway, glad it works for you and Arwed, but the bug will be back.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.5 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the SM-Commit