[permaculture] 3D presentation

Mary Beth Berkley murbith at gmail.com
Sun Sep 18 13:44:46 EDT 2016

Hi Georg,

I have no experience with it, but was thinking about getting Realtime
Landscaping Plus.  It needs a Windows Operating system, but from what I
understand, newer Macs have something called Bootcamp that you can use to
install the most recent Windows - only trouble is that you have to purchase
it in addition to the landscaping software.  On the bright side, Realtime
is only about $80.

Mary Beth