[permaculture] 3D presentation

Georg Parlow g.parlow at gmx.at
Fri Sep 16 05:18:09 EDT 2016

Dear all,

I am looking for a landscape design software, that allows me to show it in 3D. I do not really need any software for the design process iteslt, actually I prefer paper and pencil (and transparent paper for various overlays). But for presentation’s sake it would be cool if I could then transfer to finished design into a program (for Mac preferrably, because my Windows laptop is 15 years old), that can then produce nice 3D images for the client to look at. Even better if I can enter several data set for hight, so I can show them how it might look like in 1, 3 and 10 years… (I am probably dreaming here).

Any hints, experience, hearsay?

Georg