[permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence this September! Save the dates!

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 01:59:39 EDT 2016

On Sun, Jun 5, 2016 at 1:42 AM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Something I would loved to have seen would be a parallel Trade Tech Expo of
> all things that fit into the technical elements of methodology and recipes
> in PC.

Fascinating, amazing! This is a high priority item for future discussion
everywhere and particularly at convergences, locally at PDC's and
workshops, gatherings. This idea deserves intense discussion.
A PC Trade Tech Expo could occur alongside every convergence, perfect
timing, unique opportunity. Maybe Koreen and other organizers would want to
consider allowing this Expo to form and entrepreneurs to apply to be
presenters. Teachers would be included.
A PC Trade Tech Expo could occur annually as part of a national product and
services production, marketing and distribution network reaching into every
pore of participating society, a national marketing network.

--
Lawrence F. London
lfljvenaura at gmail.com
https://plus.google.com/u/0/b/116100117925365792988/+Avantgeared/posts