[permaculture] Scholarship funding for North American Permaculture Convergence (NAPC) - please share!

Andrew durtysouthdrewsos at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 3 10:47:46 EDT 2016

 blockquote, div.yahoo_quoted { margin-left: 0 !important; border-left:1px #715FFA solid !important; padding-left:1ex !important; background-color:white !important; }  I've tried numerous times throughout the year to contact organizers of the NAPC to no avail. It would of been nice to attend this year, I hope others will be able to go. Aloha!
Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone