[permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future (now!)

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 01:14:49 EDT 2016

On Mon, Aug 1, 2016 at 2:30 PM, Vaidila Satvika <vaidila at gmail.com> wrote:

> P.S. The only sane vision of the future is now. Future only exists as a
> thought, based on the premise that tomorrow is better than today, leading
> to a perpetual craving that has led to the dysfunctional human state. And
> the mind cannot exit that problem, which is the most essential problem,
> because it itself is the barrier. And that realization is healing.

That is really something to ponder. When I got to the bottom of your PS I
thought about the Wheel of Life and how what you described
was something in motion, turning and cycling bringing  you back to the same
place each revolution to heal you. I have always wondered
if that was what the Tibetan prayer wheels were all about. A living
reminder of the cyclical nature of life, nothing changes, nothing stays the
same.
LL

--
Lawrence F. London