[permaculture] [OT] My Vision of the Future

Michael Elvin marimike6 at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 1 14:07:25 EDT 2016

Scott-- this is an excellent description of the Task. A guideline I like to follow is, feed the world that which nourishes it and the world will become bountiful-- and feed you back.  This seems to hold true whether we're speaking of the material world, of dirt and stone and living systems, or the ordinary interpersonal world of daily commerce.
I wish I could say the same for what people here are calling the "invisible" world, of laws and entanglements (I'm new to the list, and hope I have this right). With neurotic structures of the sort being imposed on us, we all just have to learn how to play the game. And hope we don't get bitten in the process, by those who take it really seriously.