[permaculture] Oklahoma City continues to persecute my poor urban garden area

Bob Waldrop bob at bobwaldrop.net
Fri May 22 22:40:09 EDT 2015

I don't know how much fun this will be but at least a lawyer friend of
mine is offering to represent me pro bono.  He will be out of town for
the hearing but he says "get everything in writing, if it goes against
you, appeal to the City Council and we'll go for a lawsuit".

Thanks for your support.  Email the mayor, please, mayor at okc.gov.

Here is the text of my appeal:

APPEAL OF CODE VIOLATION