[permaculture] Ignore the anti-vaccination mindset and have anyone needing it vaccinated...IT IS SAFE.

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 16:04:04 EDT 2015

Ignore the anti-vaccination mindset and have anyone need them
vaccinated...IT IS SAFE.

On Tue, Mar 24, 2015 at 2:58 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com>
wrote:

> LL et al...on a tangent but in many ways related. I hope many readers of
> this site have already signed in to this newsletter. As an avid researcher
> of all things health and nutrition which obviously is directly linked to
> our worlds of Pewrmaculture this is one of the best I have found
>
> http://www.mercola.com/

I am surprised at you Steve, spamming the list with a site promoting
anti-vax;
so far only idiots go for that stuff, and you know it.
Its so absurd and dangerous it is funny.

You've been paying too much attention to those anti natural ag fascist
spooks in the BD list and community; They are another permizz.con-like
bunch of ignorant poseurs bent on raining hell on good folks with ambitions
to become Sovereign Pesants.
one in particular who condoned the CIA-Pinochet coup of the Allende
government in Chile. They murdered Allende, Neruda and Jara.
The jackass said that "well, they [Pinochet] had to do _something_, Allende
was arming all the leftists in the country". If only I had a screenshot of
that
little exchange we had in comments on Farcebook. You need to realize that
the overtly evil <can't even remember his name> is no visionary and
certainly no one to follow.
Are you a peasant, Steve.
The majority of your organizational work and list input is of timeless
value and without equal. Extricate yourself from the influence of those
poseurs and con artists.

LL

--
Lawrence F. London