[permaculture] Building a cob outdoor classroom workshop

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 4 12:29:36 EDT 2015

   -
      | Saturday, April 18at 10:00am - 5:30pm |

   -
      |     | Show MapWonderland Ave Elementary School8510 Wonderland Ave, Los Angeles, California 90046 |

After rolling in the mud for 13 years of cob, I thought it would be easier building with Lego® style cob blocks called Raygo® blocks. Kids get it and so do adults. At this workshop we'll be building a foundation for the circular cob bench and build some bricks. I just finished building a brick press that you can rent for your project. You will learn the techniques of building with cob and how to get started. Be part of something old and new that anyone can do.

Fee: $40 students under 18 free. Bring your lunch and drinks. The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.