[permaculture] Interview with Andy Golding about 12 International Permaculture Conferenc/Convergence Sept 2015 United Kingdom/England

Ryan Sandford-Blackburn communicate at permaculture.org.uk
Wed Apr 1 10:14:18 EDT 2015

Thanks for sharing! As well as that great interview to share, if you are
able to spread the word in your networks there are some useful resources
to help publicise IPCUK at www.ipcuk.events/publicity
<http://www.ipcuk.events/publicity>

Ryan Sandford-Blackburn
Strategic Communications Coordinator
Permaculture Association <http://www.permaculture.org.uk>
Twitter: @rsb90    Skype: communicate.permaculture

/Empowering people to design thriving communities across Britain, and
contribute to permaculture worldwide./

/Permaculture Association (Britain). Charity number 1116699, company number 05908919./
//Tel: 0////113 230 7461/
Postal address: BCM Permaculture Association, London, WC1N 3XX./