[permaculture] Call for Restoration Projects

Carl DuPoldt cdupoldt at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 26 14:46:53 EDT 2014

The Society for Ecological Restoration, Mid-Atlantic Chapter, is searching
for restoration projects to showcase as field trips for our upcoming 2015
conference to be held in the spring (March 26-28, 2015). These projects must be within an hours
drive of Newark, DE. An average of 6 projects will be selected by our panel
depending on involved logistics for each individual project.
This is an tremendous opportunity to showcase all of your hard work! In
order to be considered please send the following information to
yousufnejati at gmail.com
Project title:
Location:
Brief Description:
Contact info:
For additional information regarding the Society for Ecological Restoration
and events please visit us at http://chapter.ser.org/midatlantic/.