[permaculture] Seeking sweetpotatoes partnership

June Ipers junipers at zoho.com
Sun Mar 23 16:51:10 EDT 2014

Georg:
You might try your luck finding a shop or supermarket that would be willing to import consumable sweet potatoes for you (they’re not a completely foreign food like yacon or skirret, they’re just potatoes in the end), then you could just take your pick. May have to do some legwork to get the right contacts for them.
Here they’re just starting to arrive in speciality supermarkets.
William