[permaculture] A school near a terraced rice field in Vietnam

Pete Gasper, Gasper Family Farm farmer1 at gasperfarm.com
Tue Jan 7 21:34:26 EST 2014

Look into the terracing construction methods of the Inca's. Sounds similar
to the things Lawrence discusses for the Asian terrases and maybe more along
the lines of the solution you need.

They were creating productive terracing systems on what for all intensive
purposes looks like near vertical rocky slopes.