[permaculture] Aquaponics: artificial?

georg parlow g.parlow at gmx.at
Thu Jan 2 11:37:54 EST 2014

I am feeding with homemade pellets - I make them from organic oil
press cake (hemp, almond, sesame and linseed), whole meal spelt flour,
and a little rockdust. All of it purchased, I admit. I grow my own
duckweed to supplement. For next season I plan to set up my BSF larvae
production (with setting up the main system I could not focus on that,
and it failed), and a tank growing a small native crawfish on tree
leaves and veggy scraps for fich food .

Georg