[permaculture] Urban Farming in Wheat Ridge Colorado

starwulf starwulf at gmail.com
Mon Apr 21 15:55:23 EDT 2014

Hi,

My name is Richard and I live in Wheat Ridge, CO and I am getting real tired of food prices rising faster than inflation or commodity prices. So, I am on a quest to start an Urban Farming project under a Cooperative business model to do two things: 1) get people of like mind to join me in growning more of our own food and sharing excess; 2) as we grow selling excess production to: A) fund the movement; B) fund outreach and education to school age children and intereted adults; C) be financially viable to stay in business and generate an income ( PT/ for FT) for the cooperative members.

A big idea that I’ve already started in my own yard.  Anyone who live or knows someone who live near me that would be interested in joining me, please have them email me.

Richard Boettner

Tomorrows Vision, Owner & Visionary
Sustainability Speaker / Educator
Holding the Vision of Tomorrow Today