[permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 16:24:08 EDT 2014

On Tue, Apr 15, 2014 at 2:51 PM, Michael Pilarski <
friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com> wrote:

> PS. Can you look and see if I am still subscribed to ibiblio pc
> listserve.  My posts didn't arrive in my inbox?

You are subscribed as friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com and should be receiving
your own posts.

I imagine the problem is email you send through yahoo email is archived in
your sent email folder and does not appear by default in your inbox; Gmail
does this.
So just go to sent mail and move the messages to inbox or a permaculture
list folder or send a separate copy of all email you post to yourself; that
will arrive in your inbox.

LL
--
Lawrence F. London