[permaculture] North American Permaculture Convergence

Michael Pilarski friendsofthetrees at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 15 14:51:46 EDT 2014

Thank you Lawrence for your support of NAPC.  I hope you can attend.  I am hoping to get about half of the pc pioneers there that have been working in the movement for 30+ years, plus everyone that has come on-line since.  I trust in the ability of the permaculture community to have a fantastic event.

PS. Can you look and see if I am still subscribed to ibiblio pc listserve.  My posts didn't arrive in my inbox?

Michael "Skeeter" Pilarski
Permaculture - Wildcrafting - Medicinal Herbs & Seeds

Sign up for my newsletter at www.friendsofthetrees.net
www.facebook.com/michael.skeeter.pilarski