[permaculture] Huglekulture???

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Fri Oct 11 04:38:40 EDT 2013

On Fri, Oct 11, 2013 at 1:19 AM, Cuauhtemoc Landeros <
descendingeagle at gmail.com> wrote:

> Howdy there hope all is well and everyone is fruiting some goodness out in
> their ecosystems of body, spirit, heart, and mind......
> I was looking for some more information specifics on huglekulture??? Does
> anybody have any links or specifics on this kulture??

Google it for thousands of references.

> Anything regarding depth specifics, soil types and things to watch out
> for??

Soil type relates to permeability which relates to depth of any trenches or
ditches you create to build the mounds on which relates to
their tendency to promote anaerobic or aerobic conditions within the
Hugelkultur mound. You will need to ensure that it will remain aerobic
during all stages
the organic material goes through while in contact with soil as it decays
and forms homogenous high organic matter garden growing medium.

LL