[permaculture] Fwd: Mycorrizal "fertilizers"? | Forwarding a long string of posts from my archives on soil, minerals, fungi/VAM/bacteria, soil fertility and several posts from Lion Kuntz

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Sat Mar 23 12:47:24 EDT 2013

Retaining the original subject name for ease of locating posts you want to
find by thread or date. Mycorrhiza is the correct spelling.
Forwarding now a long string of posts from my archives on soil, minerals,
fungi/VAM/bacteria, soil fertility and several posts from Lion Kuntz
that should be interesting to those participating in the thread on
mycorrhizal "fertilizers".