[permaculture] How Monsanto Outfoxed the Obama Administration by Lina Khan (Salon.com)

Lawrence London lfljvenaura at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 15:03:01 EDT 2013

On Tue, Mar 19, 2013 at 1:12 PM, ChildrensPeaceGuild
<childrenspeaceguild at yahoo.com> wrote:
> More tragic news regarding Monsanto, but why does Linda Khan feel the need to use the term "outfoxed?"

I had the same reaction but just ignored it, given the nature of
"professional" (NOT) journalism these days. It is, of course, a gross
inaccuracy to say that the current administration was outfoxed when
everyone knows otherwise. It is typical obsequious or sycophant
journalism playing the agent provocateur to please the employer and
keep
the job.