[permaculture] The people of Tibet need help now - Boing Boing

John D'hondt dhondt at eircom.net
Thu Mar 14 21:18:05 EDT 2013

All the pertinent fact would take years to do Lawrence. It is happening
every day. Some reccon there were 2 million orphans in Iraq alone. And for
what. John Perkins whit his "Confessions of an economic hitman" can set you
on the track.
What Mao, Stalin and Hitler did was vile but all these three have been dead
for a long time while the attrocities go on in South America, Africa, Asia
and the Middle East. It would be a bit simplistic to put the name of US
presidents up as culprits for they were/are all riding a steed they have not
(fully) under control. And some presidents that tried were killed. But
still...
I would advice you to try and get a copy of the book "Gladio by Richard
Cottrell" ,ex European Parlimentarian, journalist to give you an idea of
what happened in Europe and elsewhere since the end of WW2. Count the
casualties in Europe maybe. It might also give some insights in why the
brand new pope became pope with his reccord of aiding and abedding dead
squads in Argentina.
This is all very depressing and I can still not condense hundreds of books
and thousands of data in a few paragraphs.
And if I should disappear of line I may already have said too much.
John