[permaculture] the permaculture army

deston denniston cobbuilder at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 14 14:21:59 EDT 2013

Scott, I recall reading an article on that and it is in part what has has inspired me. Also, the work Danaan Parry, co founder of Peace Trees Vietnam, and others who have seen through the veil and understand that the machinations which drive war are one in the same with those that drive global economies and ecosystems to ruin vis a vis industrial ag, range, forestry and water management, etc. Thanks your your vote of confidence; Once we have these vets out there greening the deserts at the landscape scale with human scale means (I hearken back to the model provided by the civilian conservation corps), the truth will be self evident- we have enough. we are wealthy. It is best to work together, to share and to enjoy. http://kck.st/V3FYUX

I'll take shit. I know how to compost. ;)

"First they ignore you, then they mock you, then they fight you, then you win." M. Gandhi.

Peace,

Deston Denniston, M.S., C.P.I.

Steward, Abundance Permaculture Consulting

www.abundancepermaculture.com

Message: 3