[permaculture] azomite

loch hoffman lochhoffman at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 11 15:15:46 EDT 2013

I have been using azomite for the past few years. I can't say I have seen much results except with beans. While I used to get one good picking and one weak one; I now typically pick my green beans four or five times. So I just use the stuff under the beans. It also seems to help with bean beetles presumably by making the plants stronger.