[permaculture] "The Vlad Award "

Ernest Rando lotusdog at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 2 16:17:02 EST 2013

I think focusing on spreading the word about the projects that we do and
making sure that we put our faces to our projects and support those
projects around us will win out in the end. Far as I know he has nothing to
do with PRI.
Ernest

On Wed, Feb 27, 2013 at 2:10 PM, Steve Hart <stevenlawrencehart at gmail.com>wrote:

> Yet another healthy and finally positive debate....Its certainly warming up
> into evolving what is needed, some richer, higher standards to reinforce
> the credibility of Permaculture...something I've been beating on about for
> some time tooo...maybe we could have the "Vlad Award"...congratulate him
> for exposing this need....I hope it could go international to assist the
> whole global Permaculture family for there are mongrels operating on many
> levels. I wonder if Vlad is part of PRI ?.
>

> Kia ora
>
> [image: Picture]
> *Steve Hart*
> Ecology Architect
> skype: stevenlawrencehart
> Google message archive search:

Ernest Rando <https://plus.google.com/117886846121315991773>

2013 Internship in Permaculture &
Community<http://cscstelle.org/2012-internships/2013-internship-in-permaculture-community/>
Center for Sustainable Community's Permaculture
Design<http://midwestpermaculture.com/2012/08/permaculture-design-for-csc-in-stelle-il/>
The YouTube Video Series "A Case for Permaculture<http://youtu.be/NSB8yxgCmU0>"
by Bill Wilson

Skype: Lotusdogz