[permaculture] A Permaculturists Perspective on 100 Year Floods

Chris Carnevale c.s.carnevale at gmail.com
Sat Dec 14 09:47:00 EST 2013

Jason, thanks for this excellent article on urban flood management. This
is a big issue we're dealing with all the time here on the Southeast
coast, with sea levels rising, and making antiquated drainage
infrastructure obsolete. In Charleston, we already have a nice urban
tree canopy but we could certainly improve how much impervious surface
paves over the roadside vegetation.

Chris Carnevale