[permaculture] (no subject)

Ray Cirino cobanation at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 4 03:00:01 EST 2013

Join us time Saturday to learn how to build a rocket stove that could do many things to make your life exciting, sustainable, warm, cook food, warm a hot tub, and be outdoors in the stary night without getting cold. We will be trying a new technique Saturday by making a corkscrew stack to create a fire tornado inside the stack. Learn to weld and techniques you'll find no where else.

When: This Saturday at 10:00 am
Where: The Shed 1355 Lincoln Ave Pasadena
Fee: $30 pizza included bring your toppings of choice.

The Great Challenges we now face as a species present the very opportunities that are giving birth to Ecological, Psychological, and Spiritual Sustainability.